2018 Exmark BRS270CKC36000
Call for Price
The ideal tool for winter, spring, summer and/or fall.
Whether it’s cleaning up grass clippings, removing snow or anything in between, Exmark’s® walk-behind rotary broom is one well-sorted machine. The patented power steering system makes it extremely easy to maneuver. The 36-inch-wide brush (25-inch outer diameter) is specifically designed to minimize surface impact—perfect for snow and ice removal customers who want sidewalks and driveways cleared down to the surface without damage. And simple adjusters let you easily set precise broom heights. But perhaps best of all, it’s an Exmark. So you know it’s built to last … Season after season.
- Patented Power Steering: Turn on a dime. Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls making turning, reversing and steering easy.
- Simple Height Adjust: The broom height can be fine-tuned in 1/8-inch increments by simply moving two pins. This makes leveling basically foolproof, and allows for precise surface engagement.
- User-Friendly Controls: Independent control levers engage the broom and drive systems separately. So you only sweep what needs sweeping. Adjust the broom angle 20° in either direction with a simple thumb latch.
- Designed for Durability: The commercial-grade Kohler Command™ pro engine adjusts for multi-season use simply by rotating the air intake. Six forward positions and two in reverse can efficiently handle any job.
- Broom Angle: 40° total, 20° left and 20° right
- Width / Cutting Deck: 36"
- Broom Diameter: 25"
- Broom Speed: 200 RPM
- Broom Drive: Direct
- Starter: recoil start
- Tires: 15 x 5.00-6 X-Trac
- Engine Brand: Kohler
- Engine Model: CH270
- Transmission: Friction Disc
- Steering: Power steering with clutch left and right hand
- Fuel Capacity: 4.3 quarts (4.0L)
- Model Description: Rotary Broom S-Series 7HP* Koh CH270 36" Walk-behind
- Curb Weight: 323 lbs (146.5 kg)
- Overall Height: 41.5 in. (105.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 73 in. (185.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 45.6 in. (118.1 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.3 qt. (4.0 L)
- 323 lb. (146.5 kg)